Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Waiting on Mistwalker!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that features upcoming books that we're looking forward to!

When Willa Dixon’s brother dies on the family lobster boat, her father forbids Willa from stepping foot on the deck again. With her family suffering, she’ll do anything to help out—even visiting the Grey Man.

Everyone in her small Maine town knows of this legendary spirit who haunts the lighthouse, controlling the fog and the fate of any vessel within his reach. But what Willa finds in the lighthouse isn’t a spirit at all, but a young man trapped inside until he collects one thousand souls.

Desperate to escape his cursed existence, Grey tries to seduce Willa to take his place. With her life on land in shambles, will she sacrifice herself?




Mistwalker will be released February 4 by Harcourt Children's Books.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh this one's new to me! Sounds exciting! Liking the cover too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I haven't heard of this before but I want it now! It sounds like it's going to be a brilliant read and I really want to know what Willa is going to do!
    Great pick :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, interesting! Haven't heard of it either! I'm not quite sure it's up my alley - sounds a bit too paranormal for my taste but if you read it and love it, I'll absolutely give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!