Saturday, November 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (30)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
 
Uh, so I haven't done one of these in a while, so I decided it's about time I do one! Here's all the books I've gotten since August!
 
When the World Was Flat (and we were in love)Cracked (Soul Eater, #1) 
When the World was Flat (and We Were in Love) by Ingrid Jonach
Cracked by Eliza Crewe
Thank you to Strange Chemistry!
 
Pawn (The Blackcoat Rebellion, #1) 
Pawn by Aimee Carter
Thanks HarlequinTeen!
 
The Naturals 
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Thank you Disney Hyperion!
 
Goodbye, Rebel BlueSick 
Good Bye, Rebel Blue by Shelley Coriell
Sick by Tom Leveen
Thank you Abrams!

3 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! Haven't read these except for Pawn! It was pretty awesome! Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Pawn and Good Bye, Rebel Blue. I've heard great things about the Naturals. Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!