Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Waiting on Time After Time!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that features upcoming books that we're looking forward to!

Calling Anna and Bennett’s romance long distance is an understatement: she’s from 1995 Chicago and he’s a time traveler from 2012 San Francisco. The two of them never should have met, but they did. They fell in love, even though they knew they shouldn't. And they found a way to stay together, against all odds.

It’s not a perfect arrangement, though, with Bennett unable to stay in the past for more than brief visits, skipping out on big chunks of his present in order to be with Anna in hers. They each are confident that they’ll find a way to make things work...until Bennett witnesses a single event he never should have seen (and certainly never expected to). Will the decisions he makes from that point on cement a future he doesn't want?

Told from Bennett’s point of view, Time After Time will satisfy readers looking for a fresh, exciting, and beautifully-written love story, both those who are eager to find out what’s next for Time Between Us's Anna and Bennett and those discovering their story for the first time.

Time After Time will be released October 8 by Disney Hyperion.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh nice pick! Been seeing this one around lately! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty cover! I'm not generally a fan a time travel novels, but I like that these are both 'relatively' contemporary. Might be kind of fun.
    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love time travel novels and I loved the first one, one of my absolute favorites! I'm a little worried about how this one is going to turn out, because I was quite happy with the ending of the first one. But I can't wait...great pick! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read too many time travels, but I don't know if I've ever heard of one that takes place in years so close together. For me part of the fun of time travels is watching the traveler struggle to adapt to a new time. A lot has changed since 1995, not as much as since 1595 or 1795. It's an interesting idea and I might read this one to see how it's handled.

    I don't know if you accept awards on your blog but I've nominated you for the Shine On Award here. No worries if you're not interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for this one either!! I loved the first book and was ecstatic to find there was a sequel. I already have the book on pre-order.

    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!