Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Waiting on Countdown!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that features upcoming books that we're looking forward to!

3 seconds left to live. Once the countdown starts, it cannot be stopped.

2 pawns thrown into a brutal underground reality game.

Kira Jordan survived her family's murder and months on plague-devastated city streets with hard-won savvy and a low-level psi ability. She figures she can handle anything. Until she wakes up in a barren room, chained next to the notorious Rogan Ellis.

1 reason Kira will never, ever trust Rogan. Even though both their lives depend on it.

Their every move is controlled and televised for a vicious exclusive audience. And as Kira's psi skill unexpectedly grows and Rogan's secrets prove evermore deadly, Kira's only chance of survival is to risk trusting him as much as her instincts. Even if that means running head-on into the one trap she can't escape.

GAME 0VER

Countdown will be released Setpember 24 by Harlequin Teen.

9 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait for Count Down it sounds totally amazing, especially the Kira/Rogan aspect.

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got this one off Netgalley! I loved the adult version and it has been forever since I read it so it will be like brand new when I finally get a chance to start it. Very excited to read it.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting on this one too :)

    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Saw this one on Netgalley and thought about requesting it! Hope you get to read it soon!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one does sound good. A lot of action and hopefully a little romance! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this one from NetGalley. My review's going up on Monday.

    Rather Be Reading YA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kinda like the psi ability angle, that's different. Looks like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have seen this around and sounds great - I love post-apocalyptic stories :) I hope you get it soon!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how this sounds like it will include a countdown in the book itself-I find that that technique adds so much tension to my reading experience and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!