Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Momentous Month (12)

I can't believe that it's already been a year. It's so odd to think about. It really is. Anyway, onto the books!

Books Read in July 2013:
Slide by Jill Hathaway
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
Replica by Jenna Black
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Reviews Posted in July 2013:
Slide by Jill Hathaway 
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
Replica by Jenna Black
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

As you can see, I'm not ahead of my reading like I used to be, which is why I joined the Beat the Heat Readathon. Hopefully this will change. :o

To Be Read for August 2013:
Anything that suits my fancy

Favorite Book of the Month:

Favorites in each genre:

Dystopian Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
Paranormal Slide by Jill Hathaway
Contemporary N/A
Steampunk N/A
Historical Fiction N/A
Fantasy Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Science Fiction Replica by Jenna Black

Favorite Cover of the Month:

Favorite Characters of the Month:
Male:
Dante from Replica by Jenna Black
Female: Viola from the Chaos Walking Series by Patrick Ness

Favorite Setting of the Month:
This is a tough one, because I really loved two settings this month. The first is New World from the Chaos Walking series by Patrick Ness, because it was really an adventurous place. My second one is the futuristic New York from Replica by Jenna Black. AMAZINGNESS.

What books did you read this month?

3 comments:

  1. I love Replica's cover, too! It is so pretty!! And those settings sound very cool! Great post! I hope you manage to get ahead with your reading this upcoming month!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first started my blog, I was anywhere between 3 weeks and 2 months ahead on my reviews. Now, I'm barely a day thanks to working full-time. Oh the good old days of college!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!