Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Looking for Interviews, Discussion Requests, and a Viewer Survey!

Yeah, so that was a lot to fit into one title... but hey... it works. Doesn't it? Anyway, onto the subject of this post!

I have about 2 or 3 more interviews lined up for my Blogger Interview feature, and I'm looking for more of you awesome book bloggers out there to sign up and be featured! All you have to do is fill out the first form below or email me at downrightdystopian@gmail.com with your answers!

I'm also looking for discussion requests, because I'm running out of ideas on what to write discussions on! If you have ANY ideas for me, it would be greatly appreciated. Just fill out the second form down below!

FINALLY I also have a viewers survey that I'd love you to fill out, because I'd love to have some feedback on my blog since I've been blogging for over a year!

If you fill out any of these, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!