Saturday, August 3, 2013

Interview with Leigh of Little Book Star!



This week I have an interview with Leigh of Little Book Star for you all!

My name is Leigh and I am a 17 year old book nerd. I've been an avid reader since 3rd grade, and read books like Charlotte's Web, Goosebumps series, Ramona & Beezus, etc. I decided to start a blog in July 2012 because of my passion for books. My blog is currently 10 months old YAY and is focused on young adult books, sometimes classics. Please don't hesitate to drop by and say hello to my blog! I'm really glad to be interviewed on your fantastic blog, Krystianna!

Thanks so much Leigh! Onto the questions! :)
  1. Hardcover or paperback?
    Paperback! But I HATE waiting for books to come out in paperback. :( Hardcovers are just too heavy for me and a bit expensive.

  2. Book or e-copy? 
    Even though I have a Nook, I still prefer having a physical book. I want to be able to FEEL the book!

  3. Library or book store? 
    Book store because I like owning my books. The last time I borrowed a book was when I was in 5th grade lol. I swear.

  4. New books or used books? 
    I prefer new books. I'd buy a used book only if there's no writing or highlighting in the book and could pass as a "very good" condition. I know, I'm picky
    .
  5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)
    I would want to be the main character :-)

  6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you? 
    Why not! Hmm, it doesn't matter, as long as they do a good job being my character.

  7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why? 
    I definitely would not want to live in any dystopian books LOL. The government is always going to be a pain in the ... Even though my favorite genre is ya contemporary, I would live in a paranormal genre. I want magic powers! Lol.

  8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet any why? 
    Elizabeth LaBan, author of The Tragedy Paper because she's really nice (kind of talked to her on Twitter) and her book is AMAZING! It's one of my all time favorite ya contemporary.

  9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called? 
    Hmmmm.. this is hard! Maybe I would title it Unexpected because there are things that happened in my life unexpectedly (like book blogging! I've never thought that I would be a book nerd).

  10. Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why? 
    Actually I haven't encountered a character that resembles me.

  11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again? 
    Once and I would definitely read it again. I haven't re-read it yet because I have A LOT of books in my TBR pile (I'm sure you do too, and you know how that feels).

    Leigh can be found on:

    Thanks so much for letting me interview you, Leigh! :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Leigh. Nice meeting you. :D I'm going to drop by your blog any time tomorrow. Yay!

    Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never come across a character that resembles me either. Some have a few similar personality traits, but they're still way different to who I am.

    Great interview. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview. I can't believe Charlotte hasn't borrowed any books since 5th grade. She must have a ton of books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent book. And I can completely relate to #4 - I prefer new books too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I wouldn't want to live in a dystopia either-maybe a paranormal depending on what kinds of powers are available.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!