Saturday, August 17, 2013

Interview with Kimberly Marie of My Favorite Escape!

This week I have an interview with Kimberly Marie of My Favorite Escape for you all! Kimberly's blog has been up since January of 2013!

1. Hardcover or paperback?
Definitely paperback! Just because they're cheaper and I can get more of them. But if I'm over the moon excited for a book and it's not in paperback yet then, much to my wallet's horror, I'll buy it in hard copy!

2. Book or e-copy?
E-copy! I normally buy my books on my beloved Kindle first and then if I really really like them I'll buy it in solid book form. 

3. Library or book store?
I like the bookstore better! My library doesn't have a very good selection of young adult books:( But whenever I can I go ahead and stalk the shelves and see if there's anything new! 

4. New books or used books?
I don't really know of any good used book stores around so I have to get new books. But my friend and I like to trade books and and when I get hers they're are technically used;) So I guess I like both!

5. If you were in a book, what kind of character would you be?
Hmmmmm.... probably the sidekick. I don't think I could pull the evil thing off convincingly, although it would be fun to try! I'd like to say I'd be the brave and courageous hero but that would be lie. Whenever I see a spider I sprint out of the room screaming for my brother to put it outside. So I'm definitely not hero material.  
6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
I would absolutely want my book to be turned into a movie (not that I'm that interesting!) I'm all for book-to-movie adaptations! I love to see other peoples visions on screen. As for who would play me I have no idea! I think I have to go with Jennifer Lawrence. I know, not a very creative answer! But she's so talented I think she could play just about anybody:)

7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
Paranormal!!!! Do I really have to explain this? Who wouldn't want to have super cool powers? But then again the characters in paranormal books go through some pretty freaky stuff! I'm not sure if I could tough it out but I''d sure like to try! 

8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet and why?
I would want to meet Suzanne Collins just so I could yell at her for killing Finnick! (not that I would have the guts to actually yell at her)

9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
How To Solve a Rubik's Cube 

10. Which character in a book you've read most resembles you and why?
I think Juliet from Juliet Immortal most resembles me. She thinks very rationally and even though she has a lot going on inside her, she doesn't like it to show on the outside. 

11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
I always re-read my books. I can count on my right hand the number of books I haven't re-read or at least re-read part of. As for my favorite books I have so many and I can't possibly count how many times I've read them. Hunger Games is definitely up there and so is The Host, although I almost never re-read the whole thing. And I will be re-reading these books until the end of time!

Find Kimberly Marie on:

Thank you so much for letting me interview you Kimberly Marie!

2 comments:

  1. I used to reread my books a lot but now I can't keep up with the ones I have that are new. But I do love doing that.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Jennifer Lawrence! I'd either want her to play me or to actually be best friends with her in real life-she's just one of my faves right now.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!