Saturday, August 10, 2013

Interview with Christy of Christy's Book Addiction!

This week I have an interview with Christy of Christy's Book Addiction for you! Christy's blog has been up and running since June 2012. She also has a really cool design and I love the color scheme! I've been following her blog for quite a while now.


  1. Hardcover or paperback?  
    I like Hardcover better but I will buy Paperback if it's available since they are cheaper.

  2. Book or e-copy? 
    Book.  I buy a lot of e-books but if I love a book I will buy a copy for my bookshelf.

  3. Library or book store? 
    Amazon! I live in a small town in Kentucky so there aren't any book stores near where I live and my library doesn't usually have books that I like.

  4. New books or used books? 
    New, but I do buy used on occasion.

  5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)
    While I would love to say Hero, I would most likely be the sarcastic sidekick :)

  6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you? 
    Yes, please! I would say Lindsay Haun would play me since people tell me I look like her.

  7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why? 
    I would say urban fantasy, vampires and werewolves fascinate me (I blame Jeaniene Frost and Kresley Cole)

  8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet any why? 
    There are so many that I would love to meet! If I had to choose one I would say Jeaniene Frost since she is the mastermind behind Bones!

  9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called? 
    One Crazy Life, I work full time, have a 6 1/2 year old son and a 1 month old daughter so my daily life is a little crazy.

  10. Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why? 
    I would say Mercy from the Mercedes Thompson series by Patricia Briggs since she's stubborn and there's no changing her mind once it's set on something.

  11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
    I've read the Night Huntress series about a handful of times and I will probably reread the entire series before the next book comes out.

    Christy can be found on:

    Thanks so much for letting me interview you Christy!

2 comments:

  1. So cool that people think you look like Lindsey Haun-I've never been compared to an actress like that.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!