Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hallowed Radical Read-Along Day 3 Discussion

I swear the readings just keep getting better and better.
Here's my thoughts!

That's awkward. Her hair actually makes Tucker feel nauseated!

Oh gosh. Everyone's parents are so mad! I feel so bad... Clara should be able to see Tucker if she wants, especially because of her visions that she keeps having.

I just hope Tucker doesn't get in trouble now!

Oh no. Clara's mom can't be dying! I'm not sure how I feel about this. I mean I didn't want Tucker to die but still...

Remember how I said I was on the fence between Tucker and Christian in Unearthly? Well at the time I felt like I liked Christian a lot but Tucker was really funny. Anyway, I think I'm officially swayed towards Christian. I'm like 75% Christian 25% Tucker. Yupp, that's true.

I think it's so nice that Christian is always keeping an eye out for Clara. He really cares about her. I just wish we knew more about him, because we really don't know that much about him at the moment.



Favorite Quotes:

“You should have a really good excuse. And maybe you should cry—girls do that, right?
And possibly be gravely injured. If she has to fix you, she might go easier on you.”

Link up below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!