Sunday, August 11, 2013

Feature & Follow (13)

Alison Can Read Feature & FollowI wasn't planning on participating this week, though I loved the question, so I just had to!

Back to school. Create a reading list for the imaginary English Lit class you’ll be teaching this semester.


Of course, I'd have to use fun books that wouldn't bore people. Maybe I'll introduce some YA lit. :D 

 Parallel by Lauren Miller-Perfect cross-over for science!
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness-I just love this one.
Gated by Amy Christine Parker-JUST AWESOMENESS ALL AROUND.
Looking for Alaska by John Green-Many reasons why this is on the list.
Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky-Shows reliance on electronics and devices.

So, that's my list. What books would you put on yours?

I prefer GFC followers, though Bloglovin, Twitter, Linky, and Feedburner are okay too. Thanks for stopping by!

_________________________________________________________________________________



5 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind taking your class. Gated is on my TBR list. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Followed via GFC.

    Kimberly @ Once Upon a YA Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Mine was dystopian filled. :) Classics and contemporary ideas of dystopia. I really want to check out Gated! Great choices

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting list! I don't mind attending your class. :)

    Followed back via Bloglovin

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my FF earlier! I've been wanting to read The Knife of Never Letting Go, so it's good to know that you recommend it! Following on BlogLovin' and GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd take your class-I've been meaning to read The Knife of Letting Go series for ages and this would be a good jumpstart!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!