Monday, August 19, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 Goals!

Bout of BooksSo since I decided to join Bout of Books, I think I should definitely show you all of my goals. I'll be reading *hopefully* every day, in order to get through all of these books.

I'm mostly doing this readathon because I'd love to finally catch up on my Goodreads challenge. I'm 8 books behind! I also think it's a great way to bring booklovers together. I'd love to find some new blogs to follow as well, because that would be pretty cool. :)

I have a list of books I'd like to get to, but of course these could change because I tend to not follow tbrs to well.

Books to Read 
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card I just want to read this one before I go to see the movie!
Arclight by Josin L. McQuein This one is one of my anticipated 2013 reads, so I really want to read it.
172 Hours on the Moon I've just heard such fantastic things about this one and I definitely think I'm going to love it.
Legend by Marie Lu This one is a reread but I loved this book so much the first time and I really want to reread it soon.
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi This one is another reread!
The Kill Order by James Dashner I loved this series so much but I never read the prequel!
The Selection by Kiera Cass This was my favorite book of last year and I just really want to reread it.
Skull Creek Steakout by Eddie Jones Review book that sounds awesome.
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare I read this over a year ago and I'd love to read it before the movie is released.

So those are the books!

Here's where I will keep you updated on my progress!

Monday, August 19
Books Read Today: -
Total Books Read: -
Titles of Books Read: 
Pages: 177 pages of 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad

Tuesday, August 20
Books Read Today:
Total Books Read:

Titles of Books Read:
Pages:

Wednesday, August 21
Books Read Today:
Total Books Read:

Titles of Books Read:
Pages:

Thursday, August 22 
Books Read Today:
Total Books Read:

Titles of Books Read:
Pages:

Friday, August 23
Books Read Today:
Total Books Read:

Titles of Books Read:
Pages:

Saturday, August 24 
Books Read Today:
Total Books Read:

Titles of Books Read:
Pages:

Sunday, August 25
Books Read Today:
Total Books Read:

Titles of Books Read:
Pages:

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. visiting and following you back for Stacking the Shelves

    http://michbookblurb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED The Kill Order, The Selection, and City of Bones! Great books you have picked out- you should fly through them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have participated in Bout of Books and loved it! This month is just too crazy for me, but I'll be cheering everyone else on!

    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read Ender's Game!

    Good luck on with your goals :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've got a lot of reading to do! I don't think I've EVER read eight books in a week but I'm sure you're great at speed reading! :) At any rate, I wish you luck! I definitely need to read Ender's Game too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!