Sunday, August 18, 2013

Beat the Heat Readathon Wrap-Up!

BeatHeatRAT2
So I know I haven't been keeping you guys up to date with my progress like I promised, but I decided I'd make a wrap-up post just to show you all that I'm accomplished!


Let's take a look at my original goals:
The Hunger Pains by Harvard Lampoon
Aquifer by Jonathan Friesen
Gated by Amy Christine Parker
Shiloh by Helena Sorensen
Ravenous by Heidi Loney
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
Viral Nation by Shaunta Grimes
The Uprising by Lisa M. Stasse
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Empty by Suzanne Weyn

Here's the books I actually read:
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Aquifer by Jonathan Friesen
The Uprising by Lisa M. Stasse
Gated by Amy Christine Parker
Shiloh by Helena Sorensen
Parallel by Lauren Miller
Ravenous by Heidi Loney
3:59 by Gretchen McNeil
Relativity by Cristin Bishara
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
Skulk by Rosie Best

Total Pages: 4136

I personally think I did pretty well. 12 books and 4000+ pages! Pretty impressive. I think I love readathons now, most definitely. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!