Thursday, August 15, 2013

Beat the Heat Readathon Progress Day 9-NOW!


So I haven't exactly been keeping you guys up to date on my progress, but here's some of my progress from the last time I updated you!

Tuesday, August 6
Finished All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
Finished Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Finished Relativity by Cristin Bishara

Total Books Read: 11 (Unearthly, Aquifer, The Uprising, Gated, Parallel, Shiloh, Ravenous, 3:59, Relativity, Hallowed, All Our Yesterdays)
Total Pages: 3768

What's left to read?
Skulk by Rosie Best
The Hunger Pains by Harvard Lampoon
Viral Nation by Shaunta Grimes
Empty by Suzanne Weyn

How's your progress?

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you're doing really well with your read-a-thon! I hope I can stay as motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read a total of 11 books as of now too :D Hoping to get 2-3 more in.

    Good luck with the rest of the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like things are going well-good luck finishing strong!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!