Friday, July 12, 2013

Want to read a book with me?

Woah, that title sounds so creepy. Anyway, for the longest time I have wanted to read a book at the same time as someone else- like maybe have certain chapters that I HAVE to read each day. Because of this, I decided to make a post about it. Basically, below is a list of tons of books I have to read still. If you're interested in maybe reading one of these books with me, send me an email at downrightdystopian@gmail.com. Maybe we could work out a reading schedule and email or tweet about thoughts as we are reading! This just seems like a great way to get to know others and share the love of reading.

Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Dark Eden by Patrick Carman
The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
Starters by Lissa Price

That's basically the list of books that have been on my shelf forever that I've been meaning to read but haven't yet! Be warned, I am a fast reader. :)

So if you'd like to read one of these books with me, shoot me an email!

I also have tons of other books so this isn't even my entire list. If there's a few books that you've been meaning to read, leave a comment and maybe I'll have the book too... And we could read it together! :)

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! I would totally sign up for this but I don't have any of those books haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started a book of the week thing on my blog. I'm hoping it gains momentum. I don't know lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I'm on a pretty rigid review schedule right now but maybe later this year, we could work something out.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!