Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Waiting on Once We Were!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that bloggers are eagerly waiting for.

"I'm lucky just to be alive"
Eva was never supposed to have survived this long. As the recessive soul, she should have faded away years ago. Instead, she lingers in the body she shares with her sister soul, Addie. When the government discovered the truth, they tried to “cure” the girls, but Eva and Addie escaped before the doctors could strip Eva’s soul away.
Now fugitives, Eva and Addie find shelter with a group of hybrids who run an underground resistance. Surrounded by others like them, the girls learn how to temporarily disappear to give each soul some much-needed privacy. Eva is thrilled at the chance to be alone with Ryan, the boy she’s falling for, but troubled by the growing chasm between her and Addie. Despite clashes over their shared body, both girls are eager to join the rebellion.
Yet as they are drawn deeper into the escalating violence, they start to wonder: How far are they willing to go to fight for hybrid freedom? Faced with uncertainty and incredible danger, their answers may tear them apart forever.

Once We Were will be released on September 17 by HarperCollins.

18 comments:

  1. I want to start this series, but I think I'm going to wait until the last one comes out so I can read them all at once! Great pick :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh eyecatching cover there! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first book and I'm looking forward to this one too! Great pick.


    My WoW

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw the words 'recessive soul', and instantly added it to my TBR, haha. This is a great pick :D
    Chiara @ Books For A Delicate Eternity

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed the first book, so I'll definitely be reading this one. Great pick! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait for this book! I loved What's Left of Me, and I'm desperate to continue on the story. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually just got an ARC of the first book, so I'll be reading that soon! Hope you enjoy this one when you get to read it! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this on my kindle, but I haven't read it yet! I'm kind of scared to, because I liked What's Left of Me but didn't love it, so the next one could go either way!

    Check out my picks here

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read the first book but I'm guessing you liked it since you're featuring the sequel; I like the cover a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!