Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Waiting on Asylum by Madeleine Roux!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that bloggers are eagerly waiting for.


Asylum is a thrilling and creepy photo-novel perfect for fans of the New York Times bestseller Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.
For sixteen-year-old Dan Crawford, New Hampshire College Prep is more than a summer program—it's a lifeline. An outcast at his high school, Dan is excited to finally make some friends in his last summer before college. But when he arrives at the program, Dan learns that his dorm for the summer used to be a sanatorium, more commonly known as an asylum. And not just any asylum—a last resort for the criminally insane.
As Dan and his new friends, Abby and Jordan, explore the hidden recesses of their creepy summer home, they soon discover it's no coincidence that the three of them ended up here. Because the asylum holds the key to a terrifying past. And there are some secrets that refuse to stay buried.
Featuring found photos of unsettling history and real abandoned asylums and filled with chilling mystery and page-turning suspense, Madeleine Roux's teen debut, Asylum, is a horror story that treads the line between genius and insanity.

I absolutely loved Miss Peregrines! It was one of my favorite books.

Asylum will be released on August 20, 2013 by Harper Childrens.

12 comments:

  1. OOoh awesome! Intriguing and yet creepy cover! Love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo-novel perfect for fans of the New York Times bestseller Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I still need to read that book but I love photo books! Definitely adds some extra creepy and I love creepy!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should definitely read it! It's one of my faves.

      Delete
  3. Well this sounds so creepy! I haven't heard of it but I would love to give it a try. It sounds interesting. Great pick :)

    Tanja @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hadn't heard of this one. It sounds creepy!!

    Here is my WoW

    Old follower. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read both books and am getting ashamed that I haven't read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. Hope this one is creepily wonderful.

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this sounds so creepy! ...I am so going to love it hahaha. I can't get enough of creepy books :D Thanks for the introduction!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one does sound pretty creepy, I hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for this one either! Epic Reads is giving away a copy on their website :D

    Christy @ Christy's Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pick. That cover is so creepy, but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so creepy but I love that it incorporates photos and I definitely want to know more.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!