Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Waiting on The 100!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that bloggers are eagerly waiting for.

In the future, humans live in city-like spaceships orbiting far above Earth's toxic atmosphere. No one knows when, or even if, the long-abandoned planet will be habitable again. But faced with dwindling resources and a growing populace, government leaders know they must reclaim their homeland... before it's too late.
Now, one hundred juvenile delinquents are being sent on a high-stakes mission to recolonize Earth. After a brutal crash landing, the teens arrive on a savagely beautiful planet they've only seen from space. Confronting the dangers of this rugged new world, they struggle to form a tentative community. But they're haunted by their past and uncertain about the future. To survive, they must learn to trust - and even love - again.



The 100 will be released on September 3 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers.

7 comments:

  1. Nice! This is new to me! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 100 doesn't sound like something I would normally read, but it sounds super interesting. I hope it's awesome & I can't wait to see what you think of it :)

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually read an ARC of this book and it was really good. Also can't wait for the TV series! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. So interested to see how they juggle the 100 people there-will each book focus on just a few? Are some going to die soon after the story starts?

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!