Thursday, July 11, 2013

Trendy Taglines #5


Trendy Taglines is a meme that I came up with which features books based on their taglines-whether they be old or new. If you'd like to join in on the fun, link up below!



The strongest magic may lie within.
I want to know where the strong magic is!! I could see how this could be true, I mean, usually everything lies within.


Enter a world of secrets and sacrifice
Is that an order? That's one order I would follow! I can't wait for this one-I love Stacey Jay's writing.


Some gifts burn.
OUCH. Literally! I'd love to learn more about this gift that "burns". I'm definitely intrigued and I just want to know more!




3 comments:

  1. Great post! I realized, I knew almost none of these novels -gotta change that! ;) Especially Of Beast and Beauty sounds GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A world of secrets and sacrifice-wonder what all that entails and excited to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These watches are one type of diamonds that is appreciated and worn by both ladies and men and are normally larger including a sexy look compared to other styles of watches. rolex replica They look similar to sports watches but tend to be elegant chanel replica as well as luxurious as a result of embedded diamonds added with its create. fake chanel Men's diamond watches are usually made regarding metal materials including titanium, american platinum eagle and gold. hublot replica The anklet bracelets can be me made from top high quality genuine leather, plastic as well as same material a good choice for the body on the watch. hublot replica sale Some options also incorporate other functionality apart from providing some time. The majority of luxurious diamond watches capabilities higher carats regarding genuine diamond adorned on the face as well as switch on the watch and are also worth an income.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!