Thursday, July 4, 2013

Trendy Taglines #4

Trendy Taglines is a meme that I came up with which features books based on their taglines-whether they be old or new. If you'd like to join in on the fun, link up below!

Truth lies just below the surface.                        Truth? What truth? I really want to know! Plus, this cover draws me in too... it reminds me of district four for some reason. :) I also like how this tagline is true. Truth does usually lie just below the surface. I definitely want to give this one a go! I actually have a copy of this one and I'm hoping to start it really soon!











Prepare to be lost in Asylum.                                      Are you prepared to be lost in Asylum? I definitely am! I can't wait for this one, especially since it's being pitched as a perfect book for fans of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs, which is one of my favorites! 

 What would you do to escape the game?                 As soon as I hear the word game, I automatically think of my favorite book, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. That's all I have to think to want this book! I also like how the tagline pitches the game as a bad thing, so I'm excited to see what exactly this game entails and such.


9 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the concept of this. I'm a sucker for gripping blurbs and summaries, so this was so much fun to read. Thanks for stopping by on my blog - and for highlighting books that I'll surely be adding to my TBR pile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, that's why I created this meme. You're welcome and I'm glad that I brought these books to your attention! :)

      Delete
  2. Count Down has a cute cover. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's a really great idea for a meme! I haven't heard of any of these books before and now Asylum is on my tbr! Awesome cover, great hook, and I love the inclusion of photos from actual asylums - sounds creeptastic ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad that I could bring these books to your attention. :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh those sound good. Aquifer in particular sounds interesting, I'm going to go check that one out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited for Aquifer too! (:

      Delete
  5. I'm prepared to be lost in the asylum too-the more I see this book featured, the more interested I am!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!