Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Radical Read-Along Day 5 Discussion

I'm so very sad that the Read-Along is now over. I had such a great time reading Unearthly and reading everyone's thoughts, not just my own. I think that would have to be one of my favorite parts of the read-along.

Yesterday's reading really threw me through a loop. Oh gosh. Christian is an angel too. I had my suspicions, but I didn't think it was actually true! Plus I'm very happy that Tucker and Clara are still together. That's sweet. 

I just think its so cool how Christian and Clara both had the same purpose but they both saw it as different things. 

I can't wait to get my hands on Hallowed. 

Remember to stop by Jenna's blog at Rather Be Reading YA for the review challenge. I'll have my review up a bit later because I'm still trying to gather my thoughts. 

6 comments:

  1. This was fun! I need to do more read-alongs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I should join some too! :)

      Delete
  2. This was a great read a long. I had my suspicions about Christian too but wasn't sure..I like that they had different versions of the same vision and am curious if they did end up fulfilling their purpose or if no they absolutely failed?!

    I can't wait to read Hallowed I'm officially a sucker for this series!! >.<

    Dee @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad to hear that you thought it was great! That's a great thought. I didn't think of that!

      Delete
  3. It's funny some of us suspected Christian and some of us (like me) had no clue!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!