Monday, July 29, 2013

Radical Read-Along Day 4 Discussion


I'm sorry that I'm posting this two hours early, but my laptop battery died and I can only post from my iPod. I guess there's no way to schedule ahead of time on an iPod. I'm also apologizing ahead of time in case the formatting is weird in any way, shape, or form.

Anyway, the reading was absolutely fantastic. I think that was my favorite reading yet. Some crazy stuff actually went down and I can't contain my feelings. 

Since Clara was stranded all summer by herself because her friends all went somewhere, Wendy left Clara a birthday present. The present was her brother, Tucker. He's a great tour guide of the area and Wendy wanted Clara to have more fun and actually venture outside instead of sitting inside all day long like she usually does. 

I think it was so cute that Tucker actually went along with Wendy's idea of being a present. It's kinda cool actually. 

Tucker and Clara grow closer and actually start dating, though Clara doesn't tell her mother. When Tucker kisses Clara, her glory shows. This makes Tucker believe that she is a supernatural being. He's a smart boy. 

They separate for three days, until Clara finally catches him and tells him that she's an angel. Of course he finds this super cool. They continue dating until Clara's mother finds out. She's really concerned about Clara and she believes that Clara needs to focus on Christian, so she grounds Clara. Of course this leads Clara to sneak out of the house, only to have Tucker break up with her because he doesn't want to stand in the way of her purpose. Sweet guy. :D 

I was really starting to fall for Tucker. I'm having trouble deciding between Tucker and Christian Right now. So far, I'm liking Tucker better. What about you?

Quotes:

"We're young. We've got lots of time to fall in love."

"Have you ever been to a place you're supposed to love, but all you can think about is home?"


6 comments:

  1. I think this was my favorite reading day too. So much happened! And I'm starting to like Tucker, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy's really lucky that Tucker already liked Clara, otherwise she would have had to think up another present. It was funny that they went hiking on her birthday and then immediately started seeing each other all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm team Tucker too! He redeemed himself big time IMO! I think tucker just shows his cuteness and overall he's such a good guy. :P

    This was so far my favorite reading day but today's reading has already beaten it haha..

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!