Monday, July 29, 2013

Radical Read-Along Day 3 Discussion

Today is day 3 of the Radical Read-Along and I just keep enjoying this book more and more.

Here's some of my favorite parts of last nights reading:

Clara went prom dress shopping with Wendy, Angela, and her mother. This seems like such a fun experience!

Angela finally got to talk to another angel that's just like her. 

The dance happened and Christian actually agreed to go with Clara, though I don't think he paid very good attention o her. Someone should tell him that once you break up with someone you should be over her. I'm very proud of Clara for leaving with Tucker instead, who is really beginning to grow on me in an odd way. I'm kinda torn between Christian and Tucker now. 

Favorite quotes:

"If you end up going to prom, save me a dance, okay?"

"Oh, you know. I'm queen of the rumor mill. It seems like there's been a new rumor about me every week since I got here. Comes with being the new girl, I guess. Have you heard the one where I seduced the basketball coach? That's a personal favorite."

What did you guys like about the reading? Don't forget to Visit Oops! I Read A Book Again for the Team Wars challenge. 

I'm so unsure of which team I am! Tucker is really funny and adventurous, while Christian is really popular and sweet. SO HARD TO CHOOSE. Which team are you?

2 comments:

  1. I had the feeling that if Christian had left with Kay and Clara waited for him to come back for her, he never would have shown up. At least if it was up to Kay he wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!