Sunday, July 28, 2013

Radical Read-Along Day 2 Discussion

So I think I liked yesterday's reading even more than Thursdays! It was amazing.

I love how Clara finds an angel friend- Angela. It's really cool how she's actually descended from a Black Wing too.

Clara goes skiing. I've never been skiing but I've always wanted to so I found this super cool

All the talk of prom.

I think I definitely like Christian better than Tucker, though he should show at least a little more attention to Clara.

I think it was super funny that Tucker ended up helping Clara's mom with his tow truck. He said it was going to happen one day, didn't he?

Quotes:

"Sorry I'm late. I had to drag some Californians out of a snowbank."

"If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport."

How did you guys enjoy the reading?

Dream Cast Challenge!
So for this challenge, all you have to do is cast some of the characters from the book, however you'd like! 
I'm unsure of who I would cast, so even though I'm hosting this challenge, I think I'm going to have to think about it more!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!