Tuesday, July 9, 2013

IT'S BEEN A YEAR.

GUYS! GUYS. Guys, it's been an entire year! I've been blogging for a year already and I can't believe it. I started out of the blue last year so I could share my bookish thoughts with others because I had become obsessed with BookTubing and such. I'm still very happy that I decided to join this community, as I've found tons of other amazing bloggers and I've also found out about many great new books that I probably never would have found out about.

I actually created my blog on July 8, 2012 though I posted my first post on July 9, 2012. So I guess I don't actually know which day my blog's anniversary really is. I guess 12 o'clock in between works, huh? I have no idea. But anyway, I still can't believe that it's been a year.

Here's a little post throwback:
My first post ever: Introduction & What to Expect
My first book Review: Book Review: All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin

I'm just very happy that I found this community in the first place. It's so welcoming and fun. Maybe I'll host a giveaway soon or something. I'd also love to maybe purchase a custom blog design, because I'm in the mood for something new as long as it has blue! (Hey, I'm a poet and I didn't even know it. Okay, I'm done now. I PROMISE.)

I'd just like to say a BIG thank you to all of my followers. I feel so warm and fuzzy inside when I find that people actually want to read about what I have to say. It's just amazing to think of how far I've made it in a year and I'm so very happy. I couldn't be any happier.

Thank you to all, and may this be the first blog anniversary of many! (hopefully!) :)

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your one year anniversary! I haven't been around for a long time, but I already love your blog:) On to the next anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Just started following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1st birthday Downright Dystopian Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Krystianna!! Happy 1 year!!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogoversary!!! I hope you have another awesome year ahead! :)

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogoversary-such an exciting occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on one year of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your one year blogoversary!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!