Saturday, July 27, 2013

Interview with Michelle of Much Loved Books!

Much Loved Books
This week I have an interview with Michelle from Much Loved Books for everyone! Her blog has been up since June 2011 and she's got a super cool blog design!

  1. Hardcover or paperback?
    Paperback, for some reason I just prefer paperback books to hardback, even though it means I have to be even more careful with the spine.

  2. Book or e-copy?
    Even though I have apps on my iPad for ebooks, I will always prefer books, especially if we have some type of apocalypse (live Zombies) or are unable to use electrical things at least I will always have books.

  3. Library or book store?
    Book store, I love my library but it isn't one of the best stocked ones and I also have issues with damage to books.

  4. New books or used books?
    New, always always new.

  5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)
    I'd be the loyal sidekick, there in times of need but not the centre of attention.

  6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
    That's a tough question, maybe Michelle Trachtenberg or Anna Paquin (when she was Rogue not Sookie) 

  7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
    Fantasy, I love Lord of the Rings and David Eddings, Belgariad and Malloreon books, the idea of being able to do Sorcery sounds fantastic. 

  8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet any why?
    David Eddings, his books (mentioned above) were the first series I read and re-read countless times when I was younger.  The world he has created is so full of imagination, mystery and magic its like you can reach out and touch the characters and the world.

  9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
    My Life According To Me, not very original I know, but since I lack imagination and creativity then my book would also not be very creative or imaginative.

  10. Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why?
    Honestly Polgara from David Eddings books, purely because I have a birthmark in my hair, a white streak, and Polgara was the first person who I read about that had a white streak in their hair.  Of course hers is a sign of sorcery and mine isn't  but after being teased for years about my streak it was nice to be able to read about someone else with the same mark.

  11. How many times have you read your favourite book and will you read it again?
    To be honest I have lost count of how many times I have read it, enough to be on my 5th or 6th set of books for the series and I would definitely re-read it many more times in the future (just in case my previous answers didn't give you hints, The Belgariad and Malloreon by David Eddings are my favourite books) 


    Michelle can be found on:

    Thanks so much for letting me interview you Michelle!

1 comment:

  1. Great interview, and good answers! I have a soft spot for the Belgariad too...

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!