Saturday, July 13, 2013

Interview with Erika from Living for the Books!

This week I was lucky enough to have Erika from Living for the Books for an interview! Erika joined around the same time that I joined the blogosphere and I've been following her for quite a while. You should definitely check out her blog!


Hardcover or paperback?
Hardcover! Paperback books get damaged easier and I just like the looks of hardcover books better. But I still buy both because hardcover books are expensive.

Book or e-copy?
I definitely like physical books better. I have a Nook and I like it but it just isn’t the same as reading from an actual book.

Library or book store?
The library near me is nice and all but I like owning my books and putting them on my bookshelf. So I like the bookstore much more. Plus the bookstore near me has a little cafe.

New books or used books?
New books. I don’t mind used books but I hate it when people dog ear pages or the cover is a little beat up. If I’m not buying the book I don’t mind it as much but if I am buying the book then I always buy it new.

If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)
I’d like to think that I’d be the hero but I think I would probably end up being the witty sidekick.

Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
Yes definitely! I think I would want Emma Watson to play me because she’s awesome.

If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
Fantasy because there are just so many possibilities and anything can happen.

If you could meet any one author, who would you meet any why?
Oh this is a hard one! I think I would want to meet either John Green or Maggie Stiefvater because I love both of their books so much.

If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
I’m horrible at coming up with titles but I think a book about my life would be called “Life of a Nerdy Girl” or something like that.

Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why?
Another hard one! Maybe Allie from The Immortal Rules because I found that I was thinking a lot like her while I read the book and if I was in her position I probably would have chosen to become a vampire too.    

How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
One of my favorite books is The Fault in Our Stars but I haven’t reread it. I don’t want to go through that sadness again anytime soon but I’m sure I’ll reread it again someday.

Find Erika on:

Thanks for letting me interview you Erika

Erika also has a few giveaways going on at her blog right now, a signed copy of Rush and a giveaway for her blogoversary! Check them out! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'd love for Emma Watson to play me in a film too-she's so elegant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have discovered that while it's nice so that you can try looking in a wrist watch inside a store, shopping around the internet is usually a surefire supply of the best bargain. rolex replica It an alternative way to check several companies at the same time. fake hublot On top of that, there are lots of web-based companies who definitely have great reputations, great policies, and low prices. rolex replica Men’s diamonds watches have became very well liked nowadays and have become an essential accessory to complete the wardrobe of men on the modern moment. louis vuitton replica sale These watches are known as timeless waste jewelry that can never diminish beyond fashion and best for any celebration. replica rolex Today the three renowned diamond watches are via Cartier, Kama'aina ( and Movado.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!