Saturday, July 20, 2013

Interview with Bayan of The Booklicker!

The Booklicker


This week I've got an interview with Bayan of The Booklicker to share with you all! Bayan has had her blog up since December of 2012!
Question Time! :)

1. Hardcover or paperback? 
Paperback. They're cheaper, smaller ( so I can carry them everywhere), and the cover picture doesn't fall off overtime I pick it up!

2. Book or e-copy?
Book. Because I can smell them! Lol!

3. Library or book store?
Book store. They have better sitting areas.

4. New books or used books? 
New books. Because then I can add notes and stuff without getting confused with the first owner's notes. Plus, like I said before, I like that new book smell.

5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)
The heroine. Everything exciting happens to the main characters!

6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? 
Yes.

7. Who would play you?
Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence, Shailene Woodley or Lily Collins.

8. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
Paranormal or Fantasy. I like to escape reality.

9. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet any why?
That's a tough one. I think I'd say Veronica Roth because she's young and successful and I need some pointers.

10. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
Normal is Overrated. That title is the story of my life.

11. Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why?
I see bits of myself in almost every character I've read about. I cant pick just one.

12. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
 I've read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and Divergent do many times and I know I'm going to read them again.

Bayan can be found on:

Thanks so much for letting me interview you Bayan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!