Saturday, July 6, 2013

Interview with Angeline of Berds Fly!

Inline image 2
So this week I got the chance to interview Angeline of Berds Fly! I've actually been following her blog for quite a while, so I definitely suggest checking out her blog. It's got the cutest design. Angeline has had her blog up since April of last year.

On to the questions!

  1. Hardcover or paperback?
    Love the feel of hardcovers, but I always take off the outside slip so I don't ruin it.
  2. Book or e-copy?
    Book, but it's easier for me to carry around ebooks on my nookColor.
  3. Library or book store?
    I actually volunteer at the library, but to get books I usually go to the book store because they have the latest copies.
  4. New books or used books?
    Definitely new books. I only buy used books for school books. 
  5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)
    I would probably be the spunky best friend who has to lead our heroine/hero on the right path and tell them once in a while to grow a pair.
  6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
    I would not want the book I was featured in to be turned into a movie because the movie adaptations do not do the book versions any justice.
  7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
    I would love in live in a mystery/thriller. It would be fantastic to live life like Sherlock Holmes and go on adventures. I always love mysteries because half the fun is going through the journey. 
  8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet any why?
    I would want to meet Melina Marchetta because she is one of the best writers for young adult literature. She has talent and such creative ideas. She's versatile and her book make you happy on the inside.
  9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
    The Angry Girl
  10. Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why?
    I think a character that mostly resembles me would have to be Kaylee Cavanaugh from "With All My Soul" by Rachel Vincent because we're both snarky and pissed off most of the time.
  11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
    Confession: the only books I read over and over again are children's books. Children's books are my absolute favorite. I've yet to find a young adult book that I would want to read more than 2-3 times. My favorite children's series: Harry Potter series are the only books I have read more than 10 times. Each and every one of the 7 books. 


    You can find Angeline on:

    Thank you so much for letting me interview you Angeline!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Each of the HP books more than 10 times? I think I've read The Prince's Tale at least that much but not the whole book (or any of the later ones).

    I like what you said about the movie version not living up to the book-a very salient book!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!