Monday, July 29, 2013

Beat the Heat Readathon!

I have never participated in a Readathon before, so I decided I'd join this one! Why not, right? Of course, being me, I have high standards. I'm going to try to read a book every day if not every other day. I'm really behind in my reading goal for the year, and since this Readathon is 2 weeks, I may be able to possibly catch up.

THE BOOKS
The Hunger Pains by Harvard Lampoon
Aquifer by Jonathan Friesen
Gated by Amy Christine Parker
Shiloh by Helena Sorensen
Ravenous by Heidi Loney
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
Viral Nation by Shaunta Grimes
The Uprising by Lisa M. Stasse
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Empty by Suzanne Weyn
The last 4 books I'll leave up to how I feel at the time. :)
I also am planning on finishing Unearthly by Cynthia Hand.

Of course, I will be reviewing each and every one of these books, since I review every book I read. I'm super excited to get started! :D

What books do you plan on reading? Good luck! 

12 comments:

  1. Good luck! I read Viral Nation recently. It was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have yet to read Shadow and Bone even though everyone raves about it and I've had a copy for some time now.

    I hope you are able to get through all those books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Shadow and Bone a couple of days ago and I loved it! Good luck with your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved All Our Yesterdays and Shadow and Bone. I really want to read Gated, it looks so interesting! Good luck! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you loved them, hopefully I will too!

      Delete
  5. Lots of interesting books on that list! Good luck and thanks for joining :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for hosting such a great readalong!

      Delete
  6. You have some great books here, I can't wait for reviews!
    This is my first readathon, too :) You can see my progress HERE.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!