Tuesday, July 23, 2013

15 Day Book Blogging Challenge Day 7!

Today I'm here to talk about my book blogging quirks!

I can never seem to write a review as soon as I read a book. Yes, it has gotten better lately because it's summer break and all, though it's such a bad habit. By the time I finally write the review I'm so confused about what happened. It's pretty bad.

I'm a crazy commenter. I can't just go and comment on one blog. I have to go and comment on tons of blogs. For me, commenting is so much fun. I love giving bloggers my input and such. :)

I am never pleased with my design. If you've been a follower of my blog for a while, you may have noticed that I'm constantly switching my design. I really don't like my current design anymore because it's been like this for so long. I'm thinking of either trying to make myself one or buying one from a designer. I'm also stuck with the whole Blogger vs. Wordpress thing...

4 comments:

  1. I understand about commenting..I am like that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'm terrible about writing reviews too! Somehow I always let them pile up and then I forget the details of the books I read earlier. Summer break is really not helping either!

    - Kritika @ Snowflakes and Spider Silk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Are you my clone? I could have written this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazed that you don't write your reviews immediately-I like to try to get something down before starting my next review or I'll forget too much. I can tell which reviews were written soon after finishing and which ones I waited by the level of detail included.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!