Wednesday, July 24, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 8!



15 Things that Appeal to Me on Blogs:

Books that I've actually read!

Awesome designs!

More than just reviews!

Discussions!
Consistent posting!

Sliders! I love those gallery sliders with recent posts... I don't know why.

Tips and tricks of the trade!
Someone that responds to comments! 

The color BLUE.

Dystopian books.

Funniness.

Videos! I love seeing bloggers who are also booktubers!

No dark backgrounds.

JUST AWESOMENESS ALL AROUND.

8 comments:

  1. I always try to respond to comments. On blogger though it's a bummer they don't have a system like Disqus. It would be nice to know when people respond.

    Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm a bit slow with responding to comments, though I always try to!

      Delete
  2. I totally agree about the dark backgrounds. Those are so hard to read.
    A couple I will add are..

    1. Comments that require 'prove you are not a robot'. If i type it wrong the first time, I just move on.
    2. Comment links that are 'hidden'. Sometimes I WANT to comment, but I can't find the link to click to comment. I don't spend a lot of time looking unless I have something I just REALLY have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love when blogs feature mostly books I've read-I usually have more to say if I've read the book myself!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!