Monday, July 22, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 6!

Today I'm here to describe how I shop for books!

Online.
When I'm shopping online, I tend to be a bargain hunter. I'll buy tons of hardcovers or paperbacks on Amazon, each under $8 or so. It's fantastic. I'll try to just look for books that I've been meaning to read but haven't purchased.

At the bookstore.
At bookstores, I usually just look at every book I'm interested in. I also like to take the books off the shelf and touch them. I love seeing the covers and the books without the dust jackets too. I'm not sure why. I will usually only buy paperbacks in store, though if I'm really excited for a book I will buy the hardcover.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very orderly with my book buying. I go in or online with a very clear plan in mind-I mostly buy only after already loving the ARC to try to conserve space and to make sure that I will really love the book.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!