Friday, July 19, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 3!

Today I'm going to tell you about my blogging BFFs! I actually haven't become good friends with anyone in the blogging community. It's pretty sad. That is until recently... I put a post up about wanting to have a reading buddy a few days ago, and I got two responses! The bloggers that I got responses from and I decided to host a read-along called the Radical Read-Along, where we will be reading Unearthly by Cynthia Hand, which I'm super excited to read. Trust me, scheduling and planning out a read-along is quite the bonding experience. Therefore, I consider us to be friends now. :D

Jenna from Rather Be Reading YA
Jenna was the first person to respond who wanted to be my reading buddy! She's super awesome and everyone should definitely go check out her blog and such.

Laura from Music Plus Books
Since none of us knew what we were doing, Laura actually did most of the planning for Jenna & I and she actually made the buttons for us as well! She's also awesome and her blog should be visited as well.

2 comments:

  1. My friend and I just started our blog about a month ago so we have yet to really become friends with anyone in the blogging community. Hope that changes soon! And if you decide to do a read-along again, let me know. I had already read Unearthly when you posted about that, but I would definitely be interested! We were actually thinking about including a Spoiler Discussion post to talk about the things that people don't talk about since they try to keep their posts and comments spoiler-free. So it would be only for people that had read the book and wanted to discuss it. Hopefully that will lead to more substantive discussions and connections! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun making friends through blogging..most IRL people don't get my YA book obsession!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!