Tuesday, July 30, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 14!

Today I'm here to tell you about my deal breakers.

Time Travel. There aren't enough YA books with time travel! Maybe because it's hard to write and explain, but I love it so much.

Dystopian or science fiction. If a book is dystopian or science fiction, I'm definitely going to give it a read.

Author I've read. If there's a book written by an author and I loved that book, I'm definitely going to pick it up.

Awesome reviews. If there has been awesome reviews, I'll definitely pick up the book.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. I really like time travel books and if it mentions time travel, I'm more likely to pick it up. And I've definitely been reading a ton of dystopian or science fiction, love them! I also like paranormal. Lately I've been reading a bit more contemporary YA and I've been pleasantly surprised, but I'm only reading the ones that get great reviews. ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have quite a similar taste of books!

      Delete
  2. No surprise that you want dystopian books! I'm also a big fan of time travel books-seeing what logic the author imposes on the world is fascinating.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!