Monday, July 29, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 13!

Today I'm supposed to talk about one under appreciated book that everyone should read. I don't usually see reviews on this book, so I'm going to have to go with Persistence of Vision by Liesel K. Hill. This is one of my all time favorite books. It has just stuck with me ever since I read it. It's such a unique world. Plus, it has time travel and it's in the future! It's super amazing and everyone should definitely read it. I even got the chance to interview Liesel K. Hill on her blog tour back in the beginning of the year. What's even cooler is that Liesel K. Hill is actually a fellow blogger!

5 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this book but I just read the summary on goodreads and it sounds really good--I may have to check this one out! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of it so I'll need to get it added to to my to-read list!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!