Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Trendy Taglines: A New Meme! (Intro Post)

Trendy Taglines is a new meme that I came up with. In this meme I will post books based on their taglines. I tend to gravitate towards books with wickedly hooking taglines, so I decided why not start a meme about it? If you'd like to join in on this fun, read more below!

Trendy Taglines will be posted every Thursday, starting June 13, 2013.

My post for Trendy Taglines will include a few books, with the taglines and covers featured. I'll then go on to tell everyone how awesome the tagline is and why I'm gravitated towards the books.

If you'd like to join, you can take my meme photo up above or you can create your own, though I'd appreciate it if you linked back to me.

When you post yours, come back and link to the post, as I'd love to check out yours!

What do you think of this new meme?

15 comments:

  1. Nice meme! It's really interesting! I may join in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so cool! I get pulled in by catchy taglines too! :) Can't wait to see your choices!

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting concept. I'm eager to see some good taglines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited to see this play out in the coming weeks-I don't always pay attention to taglines but I think this will make me pay more attention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds very fun and original! I'm curious to see your first post - I'll be back. :)

    Thanks for visiting my STS/IMM!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very nice idea, indeed!! I'm really looking forward to it, and for sure I'll be participating!! Can't wait!

    BTW, thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting on my "Stacking The Shelves" post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds very cool :) I'll definitely check back on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds really cool! I will have to come back to check out the books you feature.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a shoutout because we have the same name, which is crazy to me! What up!! 👋🏼

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!