Thursday, June 27, 2013

Trendy Taglines #3

Trendy Taglines is a meme that I came up with which features books based on their taglines-whether they be old or new. If you'd like to join in on the fun, link up below!

Alone was the only note Cade knew best. It was the root of all her chords.I've always wanted to learn how to play guitar! It seems cool because she plays guitar in a future setting. I really want to know what the rest of her chords are and what they have to do with the story, so I definitely want to read this one!
















Never let them tame you.Who is "them"? I so want to know who they are! Is it another species or some type of alien? Or is it just a group of rogue humans? I MUST KNOW NOW!













High school is full of monsters.Alright, let's not get overly dramatic here. But seriously! The cover!!! I really want to read about a high school filled with zombies! 




10 comments:

  1. For some reason the linky isn't showing up on my computer, but here's my link http://christysbookaddiction.blogspot.com/2013/06/trendy-taglines-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that it didn't show up! Thanks for joining in on the meme. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, I didn't see the link either so here is mine. All three of those look good, I'll be checking them out! Thanks... http://greglhill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry it didn't show up. :o Thanks for joining. :)

      Delete
  3. Looks fun!! Can't wait for next Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Inhuman's tagline-who is THEM?

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!