Thursday, June 20, 2013

Trendy Taglines #2


Trendy Taglines is a meme that I came up with which features books based on their taglines-whether they be old or new. If you'd like to join in on the fun, link up below!

There are no accidents
This just completely draws me in because I'd like to know more about the accidents. I like reading about worlds that believe perfection is key, such as Scott Westerfeld's Uglies series. The cover of this one is just extraordinary as well. Just look at it! It's my favorite cover color!



 My heart stopped. My life started. I really want to check this one out because the tagline is redundant in itself. Life can't start if your heart stops. I just want to find out what happened to cause this! 












The end of everything is filled with beginnings. This is completely true, though I'm wondering how this has to do with the end of the world! Is this saying that the world ends but life continues? I just want to know! 





What are some of your favorite taglines that draw you in? If you'd like to join in on this meme, just leave your link below and link to me in your post! You can take the picture as well if you'd like. :)

10 comments:

  1. OMG the Broken Hearted one is so awesome! Most of the time taglines are really cheesy, but all these are amazing. My favorite one is the second one though :)

    Emily @ Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the tagline for The Broken Hearted. :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of Broken Hearted or Control but with those taglines, I'm definitely going to have to check them out!

    Christy @ Christy’s Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tag lines from both The Broken Hearted and Tumble and Fall! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love Tumble & Fall's-excited to see how it fits in with the story itself!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!