Saturday, June 8, 2013

Interview with Liza of Reading with ABC!

Description: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XSq6GIeyT2Y/TwiP-jErJLI/AAAAAAAABpY/mxJf0SpjSJU/s1600/rabc-button.jpg


Today I have an interview with Liza of Reading with ABC for everyone! Her blog has been up since 2011! :)

1. Hardcover or paperback?
Both. I like paperbacks because they are inexpensive, sometimes though I just can't wait and I have to get the hardcover.

2. Book or e-copy?
To my poor husband's everlasting regret, book. I do have an eReader, and although both methods have their advantages and disadvantages, there is nothing like the feeling of a book between my hands.

3. Library or bookstore?
Again, both. I try to read from the library if I can and then buy my own copy if I like it, but that doesn't always work (especially if I'm in a hurry!). Also, I borrow many audio books from the library. 

4. New books or used books?
New books, just because they are easier for me to buy. When I lived in Delaware, I knew a place that sold used books and I got those all the time; but here in Maryland I don't know of a good place.

5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)
Probably the nerdy sidekick. Although I love to read about strong female characters, I'm a bid of a coward myself!

6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
Wow, that's a hard question to answer. Not all book-to-movie deals work out well, but I would love someone to play me. As for an actress, since I have black hair and eyes and I'm Hispanic, I think that Salma Hayek or Eva Longoria will be a good fit (not that I look that good!)

7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
I think that it will be safer for me to live in a contemporary book. If I were more daring I would pick a fantasy and if I could stand to live without modern convenience, then a historical romance.

8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet and why?
I would love to meet Julie Kagawa, because I love the fairy world she created and I would love to pick her brain about Ash.

9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
What Happens After Happily Ever After

10. Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why?
Auden from Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen. Auden has really good grades, she is a perfectionist and she has a tendency to bottle things up and take on more than she can handle. She is also a little shy and awkward and has problems sleeping. Yep, we share a lot of traits!

11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
I don't think I have a 'favorite' book. It's too hard for me to decide on just one. I do like to re-read parts of books that I love, but I seldom have time to re-read the whole book. One of the books I've read more than once and I'm likely to read again is The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen.

Thank you so much for letting me interview you, Liza!

You can find Liza on:

5 comments:

  1. That was a fun interview. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The interview was so fun to read, I really enjoyed (and have reread)The Truth About Forever too! :)

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Truth About Forever too-I'm a huge Sarah Dessen fan and could definitely live in her books!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!