Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Momentous Month (June 2013)

So I actually can make a real My Momentous Month this month, as I've read more than one book!


Books Read in June 2013:
  1. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
  2. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  3. Awaken by Katy Kacvinsky
  4. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
  5. The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong 
  6. Slide by Jill Hathaway (Hopefully I'll finish tonight!)
Reviews Posted in May 2013:

To Be Read for June 2013:
So there are quite a few books that I've been wanting to read, though I can't guarantee that I'm going to stick to this.
  1. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  2. Legend by Marie Lu (reread)
  3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (reread)
  4. Tempest by Julie Cross (reread)
  5. Variant by Robison Wells
  6. ANYTHING ELSE :)

Favorite Book of the Month:


Favorites in each genre:
Dystopian Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
Paranormal The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Contemporary The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
Steampunk N/A
Historical Fiction N/A
Fantasy N/A
Science Fiction The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

Favorite Cover of the Month:


Favorite Characters of the Month:
Male: Kanin from The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Female: Brie from The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg

Favorite Setting of the Month:
My favorite setting was probably the little town in Vancouver Island from The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong. I loved how there was a lot of wildlife and nature.

New Addition!: 
My Favorite Television Show:
I have recently been loving Teen Wolf on MTV. I watched two full seasons in two days! CRAZINESS

Feel free to join in on this on My Momentous Month. If you do, leave me a link below!

3 comments:

  1. Great wrap up! I loved the Immortal Rules too:) Nice idea, your favourites lists.

    My Wrap Up:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/07/a-monthly-round-up-june.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think you need to read Shadow and Bone-it's not my favorite but it's received so much praise that it's essential for YA fans to check out, I think!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!