Saturday, June 1, 2013

Interview with Stephanie of Bookworm 1858!


Today, I have an interview with Stephanie of Bookworm 1858 for you guys! She's had her blog up since 2009! I've been a follower of hers for a while and I absolutely love her blog. Let's get to the interview! :)

1.Hardcover or paperback?
 Definitely hardcover; I'm always afraid of breaking the spine on a paperback especially for a longer book. I also usually read while I eat and hardback is much easier to maneuver one handed.

2.Book or e-copy?
Book although I do read a lot of e-copies. I find that reading the printed word helps me keep the words more in my mind. There have been times where I started to review an e-book and realized I'd forgotten a lot of it.

3. Library or book store?
Library-I got my first library card when I was five and have always made sure to keep it updated.


4 New books or used books?
New books-I prefer a pristine copy: no dog-ears, wrinkles, rips, or stains for me!

5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)
I would be the hero-no question.


6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?Oh gosh It would probably be more of a TV movie but I wouldn't mind having Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Watson (I'm sure she could manage an American accent). I think both actresses have presented polished public selves and I'm excited to see what comes next for them.

7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
I would live in a YA contemporary romantic comedy. Sure it might be interesting testing my wits in a dystopia but I'd have a lot more fun in the comedy.


8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet any why?
Jane Austen; there's so much we don't know about her and I'd love to get to know her although I'm sure she'd be pretty reticent.

9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
 I'm kind of vain so my first thought is The Stephanie Story-I rarely miss a chance to show off my name. Or maybe something incorporating "bookworm"?

10. Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why?
There are several characters I'd love to list but they're probably more noble than me so I'm going to pick someone from a YA contemporary romantic comedy: Libby from Stephanie Kate Strohm's Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink.  She loves American history, pink, and Jane Austen, just like me!

11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
3x for Pride and Prejudice and most definitely. I am planning to cycle through all 6 novels for the rest of my life.

Thanks so much for letting me interview you, Stephanie!

You can find Stephanie on:
Bookworm 1858

Goodreads

6 comments:

  1. I would love to meet Jane Austen as well..great interview!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you enjoyed Stephanie's interview. :)

      Delete
  2. Yay-thanks for hosting me :)

    I still really think I'm like Libby, which was even more confirmed in the sequel Confederates Don't Wear Couture.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!