Saturday, June 15, 2013

Interview with Stephanie of Bookfever!

Twitter_vamp-1.jpg


Today, I have an interview with Stephanie of Bookfever for everyone! I Hope you enjoy. :)

1.Hardcover or paperback?
Paperbacks because mostly they're cheaper and hardcovers tend to be so huge they don't fit in my purse.

2.Book or e-copy?
Book although I do buy e-copies depending on the book itself. 

3. Library or book store?
Book store, only because I live in Belgium and the libraries around here kinda suck. They never have any YA books. Only classics. I read those too but not as much.

4 New books or used books?
Either. I don't mind if they're used as long as they're not totally falling apart.

5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)
I think I might be that character wether you don't know if she's good or bad, she could be either the hero, villain or a little bit of both.

6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
That's a hard question to answer! I love Lucy Hale. She's a great actress so I would pick her I think. Might as well be someone awesome. lol. :D

7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
Oooh, nice question! I would definitely without a doubt choose Historical Romance, especially 18th century England or ancient Egypt times. I am crazy about any historical fiction!

8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet any why?
Just one? Darn! Okay, the one author that comes to mind right away is Eoin Colfer, the author of Artemis Fowl. Because I've been a fan of his work for a really long time. Artemis Fowl was the first series I really got into when I was a teenager. Also he's Irish and I loooove Irish people. If I were to meet him though, I'd definitely be starstruck and so nervous. I'd probably wouldn't get a word out of my mouth except *squeak*.

9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
Probably something like Life of a Bookaholic.

10. Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why?
Another hard question for me because I don't think any characters resemble me at all. But I can say one who resembles me a little bit anyway. Katy from Jennifer L. Armentrout's Lux series. Only because she's a book blogger like me and also because she's a squealing fangirl when it comes to books.

11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
The Host by Stephenie Meyer is my favorite book and I have read it, I think about 6 times. I haven't read it in a while. Not once since I discovered Goodreads. Before, I never knew any good books but The Host so I reread that over and over again. I am also very excited for the upcoming movie!

Thanks so much for letting me interview you, Stephanie!

You can find Stephanie on:
Bookfever

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me on Downright Dystopian, Krystianna! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Stephanie picked Historical Romance for her genre-I considered that one too because I do love a good Regency romance.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!