Today, I have an interview with Gwen of Sittin' Under the Oak Tree for everyone!
1.Hardcover or paperback?
There's something about a paperback that I really enjoy. I don't imagine readers with their nice, almost new looking hardcovers, but more with their lovingly worn paperbacks. It's not that I don't like how hardcovers keep books protected. I do. I enjoy keeping my book nice and not ripped up and dogeared. I just love that image of a lovingly worn paperback. I don't think this really answered the question... Haha :)
2.Book or e-copy?
I used to think I liked actual books better, but honestly ebooks are so much more portable and I love how I can just pick up where I left off on my phone. Also ebooks are so much cheaper and I can get my book immediately instead of it having to be shipped to me. I love the smell of actual books though. There's nothing like the new smell of books.
3. Library or book store?
Library all the way. I love going to the library. It's especially useful for me because if I buy a book I will probably only read it once. Also, with libraries if you don't like a book you're reading you can just return it. With bookstores, you're stuck with it because you bought it.
4 New books or used books?
Used books. Again back to my worn look fantasy. Not to mention that used books are usually cheaper.
5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)
Who I would be or who would I want to be? Well I would love to be the kick butt love interest who is in one word, awesome, but in reality I probably would just be the girl next door.
6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?Oh gosh If I was a kick butt love interest then yes I would want that book to be turned into a movie! It would be the next James Bond! Personally, I would want to play me, but if that's not an option then I think Troian Bellisario would play me.
7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
I would choose realistic fiction because the world is scary and messed up as it is so we wouldn't need supernatural things being there too. Believe me, I think it would be really cool to live in the fantasy genre, but that could really end badly...
8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet any why?
I would want to meet Shelly Crane because she's one of the only authors from which I've read multiple series and really liked all of them. And now one of her books is being made into a movie which I think is so cool!
9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
A Foreign Experience
10. Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why?
Um...that's a good question. I'm not really sure... I tend not compare myself to characters.
11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
One... I will read it again though! Eventually...
Thanks so much for letting me interview you, Gwen!
You can find Gwen on:
Sittin' Under the Oak Tree