Saturday, June 29, 2013

Interview with Emily from Emily's Crammed Bookshelf!



This week on my blogger interview series I had the pleasure of interviewing Emily from Emily's Crammed Bookshelf! Emily has been blogging since September 2011, so she's been in the blogosphere for a while now! 

  1. Hardcover or paperback?
    That's a very hard one...but I think hardcover.  They look better on your shelf, and they're more durable.

  2. Book or e-copy?
    Hands down, no questions asked, book.  I realize ebooks are going to take over in a few years, but I will always be team book.

  3. Library or book store?
    Book store!  I don't like getting books out of the library because if I end of loving a book I want to own it, and I don't usually buy books that I've already read, no matter how much I want it.  I know, it's weird.

  4. New books or used books?
    Both.  I really don't mind, as long as the used books are in very good condition.

  5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (EX: hero, villain, sidekick, etc.)
    I would love to be the hero.  I want to be Yelena from Poison Study.  That girl was freaking awesome, and she's Valek's (sexy, sexy Valek) girlfriend.

  6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
    Sure!  I really love Jennifer Lawrence as an actress, and she kind of looks like me with black hair (well, aside from the fact that she's JENNIFER LAWRENCE and completely gorgeous...and I'm not *frowny face*) so I'd love it if she played me.

  7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
    Fantasy!  I love fantasy books, and I would love to be the kick-butt main character who can throw knives or shoot arrows or beat people in hand-to-hand combat. (cough cough KATNISS cough cough YELENA)

  8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet any why?
    I would give anything to meet Maria V. Snyder.  She is my most favorite author of all time (well, aside from J.K. Rowling.  Speaking of, I'd like to meet her too.  OKAY, BACK ON SUBJECT!) and I would love to talk to he about her books.  And fangirl over her lol.

  9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
    Hmmm that's a hard one.  I have no idea...maybe The Girl Who Played Soccer and Read? I don't know!

  10. Which character in a novel that you've read most resembles you and why?
    Ummmm okay this is a hard one...I can vaguely remember one girl who was like me, but I can't remember her name or the book.  Dang it!  Oh well, I'll go with Rose from Vampire Academy.  We're both smart-asses.

  11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
    Harry Potter is the only book (or series really) that I've re-read, and I've read the first book at least 5-8 times.  But I don't plan on re-reading the series any time soon.



    You can find Emily on:

    Thanks so much for letting me interview you, Emily!

4 comments:

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!