Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Book Blog Recommendations!

On my blog I usually recommend books and such, so I decided I'd start recommending other things besides just books. Therefore I decided I'd tell you guys about some of the book blogs that I follow and absolutely love! This is only 6 of them, so this isn't even all of them! I may have to do a few more of these recommendations for book blogs in the future!

Harmony's blog was actually the first book blog that I saw, and I instantly knew that I wanted to have one. She completely inspired me to make my own blog. I absolutely love her reviews; they are really funny, which I love. Since she moved to Wordpress, she began making book banners with quotes for every book she read, which I think is really cool. Yes, I do know that this is her old button, though there isn't one on her new website!

I recently started reading Gaby's blog quite often, and I really enjoy it. I also love how she always uses GIFs. You can't go wrong with 'em! I also really like the way she reviews her books.

Judith's blog is definitely one of my favorites, and not just for the design (though I do LOVE her design).My absolute favorite thing about her blog is her Picture This feature. It was just a pure genius idea to come up with something like that. 

Anna's blog is really amazing. I really like the design- a lot. I actually found her blog through YouTube, and I'm really glad I did.

I really like Katie's blog, mostly because I completely trust her reviews. I also found Katie through YouTube on the Totallybooksessed channel.

Giselle's blog has really helpful info on it. One of my favorite features on Giselle's blog is the Newbie's Guide for Book Blogging, which is really helpful. I definitely suggest going on over and giving her blog a look.

What are some of your favorite book blogs?


1 comment:

  1. Looks like we have the same tastes! I haven't heard of Queen Ella Bee Reads or Radiant Reads,but I definitely follow the rest.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!