Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (10)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is Top Ten Favorite Covers of Books I've Read.

Time Between Us (Time Between Us, #1)
Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone There's just something about this cover that gets me every time. In real life, it has this cool sheen. It's so simple yet so cool!


Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater This whole series has amazing covers. I love how each one is a completely different color and how each cover has the same thing but with a different twist. 

Matched (Matched, #1)
Matched by Ally Condie This entire series has great covers as well. I love how each cover is a different color and it happens to be the colors of the tablets.
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine, #1)
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs I love how the cover of this book is an actual photograph. 

Hourglass (Hourglass, #1)
Hourglass by Myra McEntire This cover is such a mind bender. It looks like she is standing on the floor, though she's actually standing on the wall. 
The Selection (The Selection, #1)
The Selection by Kiera Cass This is one of the coolest covers out there. I love the color and the dress is just extravagant!
Revived
Revived by Cat Patrick Again... a blue cover! This one is just different, and that's why I like it.
What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles, #1)
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang This cover just messes with your mind. It's two faces, though at first glance you might only see one of them!
The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green This cover is just super fun and bubbly!


Lucid
Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz and Ron Bass This cover is super cool. I love how she's on the top of the cover!


What are some of your favorite covers of books that you've read?

14 comments:

  1. Really good choices. I really like the covers of Lucid and Revived and Hourglass because they're cool looking and unique. and What's Left of Me does mess with my mind!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about Miss Peregrine...awesome book though!

    Tsuki @ Tsuki’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks. Some of these I haven't read yet so I couldn't include them in my list. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great covers. The Matched series is definitely one of my favorites. The girl in the covers is actually the photographer doing self potraits of herself. I thought that was pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool! I didn't know that.

      Delete
  5. Shiver (and its sequels) really had a gorgeous cover. I love the simplicity of colors and design, and how it related to the story. Also SO different from most YA covers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never noticed the two faces on the What's Left of me cover...great picks!

    Christy @ Christy’s Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!