Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Voice

Lately, I've been watching The Voice on NBC. I've become obsessed with it. It's definitely a new favorite show! Last night a member was booted off from each celebrity's team, though the people that left still did amazing! I was really rooting for Caroline Glaser, as her voice was so unique. I'm definitely going to have to buy her music on iTunes. I can't wait for next week's show, because I can't see what the artists perform next!

Have you been watching the voice? Who are you rooting for?

3 comments:

  1. I love The Voice! I really should watch it more... I haven't seen it at all this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to watch the lst two episodes, but this fase is my favorite. In the live shows we can actually see what the artist really like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha the Voice is my little secret. I contantly keep a tab on my screen to see when the next episode will come out on hulu. I love that they switched out Christina and CeeLo for Shakira and Usher. I was surprised that Usher would be such a demanding, but still wonderful coach. I'm definitely rooting for Danielle Bradbery. Her voice is amazing and she's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!