Sunday, May 26, 2013

New Blog Design!

After having the blue/gray theme going on at my blog for a while, I decided to take the challenge of redesigning my blog. I've had the blue theme for maybe around 8+ months, so I decided it was time for something new. I decided to go with mint green, because it's one of my favorite colors at the moment. It's just very vibrant but subtle at the same time. I decided to add blue to it as well, because it tied in with my last theme. What do you guys think?

I also updated my blog button, so if you'd like to take this one, feel free to do so!

11 comments:

  1. I really like the new design! It isn't too crazy but it's still eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the new design. I love the colors, like you said, it has a way of catching your eye, but at the same time not being that viberant.
    Also, I love the dots :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too, it's definitely my new favorite color. :)

      Delete
  4. Love the mint green-such a hot color this spring! Thanks for letting me know about the change as I'm not always the most observant and probably wouldn't have picked up on it for a month at least.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the green with the black dots...Great Job!

    Christy @ Christy’s Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have quite minimalistic blog layout myself, all done on blogger - I have basic skills when it comes to that kind of thing so suits me fine. Haha. But I love your new layout. Mint green is a colour many are loving currently, I don't know about others but it reminds me of ice cream! I also like how you still used the blue that was so identifiably 'you'. :-)

    My Book Bubble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love mint ice cream. :b

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!