Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Momentous Month (9&10)

I haven't really done much on the blog lately. I've been super busy and haven't had much time to read. I also kind of went through a book slump. I couldn't find anything good to read! I'd start things and just never pick them back up again. The book I read right before my reading slump was Looking for Alaska by John Green, so maybe that had something to do with it? That's also why I didn't post a My Momentous Month for March. I only read one book! Lately I've been reading again, so let's hope it sticks this time!
 
Books Read in March/April 2013
  1. Looking for Alaska by John Green
  2. Gone by Michael Grant
  3. Hunger by Michael Grant

Reviews Posted in February 2013

  • NONE!
To Be Read for February 2013
Anything I feel like. No more slumps!

Favorite Book of the Month
Hunger by Michael Grant. It was even better than the first! I couldn't believe what happened.

Favorites in Each Genre
Dystopian Hunger by Michael Grant
Paranormal Romance N/A
Contemporary Looking for Alaska by John Green
Steampunk N/A
Historical Fiction N/A
Fantasy N/A
Science Fiction N/A
 
Favorite Cover of the Month
 
Looking for Alaska

Favorite Characters of the Month
Male Caine from Gone & Hunger by Michael Grant
Female Diana from Gone & Hunger by Michael Grant
 
Favorite Setting/World of the Month
My favorite setting is most definitely the FAYZ. For some reason, I'd almost like to live there, though at the same time I wouldn't.

2 comments:

  1. I've also been slacking on the blog front of late, but with a new month comes new motivation... I hope. Haha.

    My Book Bubble

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Green is great <3
    How are you liking the Gone series by Michael Grant? I own the series but haven't yet cracked them open. So many books on my shelf...

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!